A Little History..
In 1947 a small group of believers and families started faithfully gathering to learn from God's word together. In 1959, they purchased a plot of ground on the corner of Western Avenue and A Street in the hopes that God would bless and use it. Unbeknownst to them, by God's grace that corner would see hundreds of souls profess faith in Jesus as Savior and the commissioning of dozens of missionaries in the hope that even more would be won into His kingdom.
Just as it was the goal then to be faithful to plant, to water, and to trust God for the increase, so it is now. It is our hope that we as a church learn together, work together, and see together the goodness of God our Father be made known throughout Brawley, the Imperial Valley, and beyond.